Day 5 has finished and we are rapidly heading towards the end of CU!2022!
It was another great day with great weather, food, conversation and fun!
The main workshops are getting what they have been working on during the week ready to put into the Final Performance.
Becca and Heidi took us on a journey around the site exploring Jesus’ journey to the cross. Once again to was great to see the creative gifts the Crew used to explore the passage.
The evening was the second of our theme nights with our Literary Night. We had a great time at the opening of the CU! Library. We tried to break two world records with the tallest hat and fastest time to make the alphabet from a tin of Alphabeti-Spaghetti. Sadly we were not successful – but we had great fun!
Day 5 – Points for Prayer
- That the practical details of the end of the week go smoothly.
- Energy for the Cast and Crew so that we can have the best possible time as CU!2022 rapidly heads towards it’s end.
- For the Cast and Crew as they work through their Final Production preparations
- That God will work through the Day 6 exploration of the resurrection.
- That God will continue to work with the Cast and Crew.
- Despite the excitement and fear of missing out that lots of sleep will be had !